Monday, November 2, 2009

worship.

...to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge...

That changes how I should worship. I can seek to know, but the reality is that it is beyond comprehension. Together with all the saints... all of our knowledge together... all of us from around the world... Westerners and Easterners... young and old... conservative and liberal... all of us together cannot comprehend the love of the Lord, for it surpasses all knowledge.

Today, I want to worship with my mind, but knowing that is only one aspect of my being, I am praying that I worship with more than just my mind...

Lord, may I worship You with my mind, but also with my heart, soul, and strength. May the bride of Christ... the church be filled with the fullness of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment