Friday, January 1, 2010

AA&M


Since my sophomore year of college, I have had two fabulous girlfriends that will forever be soul friends. A year and a half ago, one of them moved to Virginia. In August, the other one moved to Waco (but I am happy to say that she is back in Houston). These two women are loving, listening, praying, thoughtful, considerate, reliable, beautiful, intentional, and so much more. We can go weeks, sometimes months, without a deep conversation, but like the best of soul friends... they are my confidants, the ones I turn to when life throws a curve ball, women who know how to celebrate life.

With our significant others, we met at Cafe Express for some priceless AA&M time. I cherished our time together. Thank you ladies for your friendship! I can hardly wait until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment